Vogue Parody – 73 Questions With Perfectly Put Together
So I was nominated by the lovely Glam Glitz Gloss to take part in the the Vogue 73 Questions parody, so here we go:
1. What’s your usual Starbucks drink?
Honestly, I’ve probably tried everything on the Starbucks menu, but my favourite 2 drinks are either a hazelnut latte or vanilla frappe with a coffee base – it depends whether it’s hot or cold outside.
2. What does your work station look like?
Unfortunately, I don’t have a work station in my home, however my desk at work is relatively tidy.
3. All-time favourite food?
Ice cream! Doesn’t matter the flavour, the mood or the temperature, ice cream is always the answer.
4. Favourite author?
Do you want the adult answer or the fan-girl teen fiction answer? I adore Cassandra Clare’s Shadowhunter books, however my favourite book, therefore probably my favourite author by default, is The Smoke Jumper by Nicholas Evans – it’s a work of art that you should definitely read.
5. What do you think of open relationships?
I think it’s up to the people involved, however I personally couldn’t do one.
6. What’s your favourite video game?
I love any Assassin’s Creed game (except I or III) I just adore the stories and the history and how you can totally explore the world.
7. What’s your guilty pleasure treat?
I watch fan-made videos about my favourite TV shows or Movies. They really make me happy, but they’re my guilty pleasure as I usually don’t admit to watching them because it’s incredibly nerdy.
8. Your favourite movie?
I don’t have one. I love films and have enjoyed so many that I just couldn’t pick a favourite.
9. Favourite book?
I’ve accidentally already answered this – The Smoke Jumper by Nicholas Evans.
10. Best advice you’ve ever received?
My mum once told me that nothing lasts forever. The good, the bad, it always comes to an end, so you should make sure you appreciate the good and don’t dwell on the bad.
11. Twitter or Instagram?
Instagram, I never really joined the Twitter band-wagon.
12. Are you a desktop or a laptop person?
Laptop, I currently have a MacBook.
13. What projects are you working on right now?
I’m actually working on a big secret project that is going to change my life forever, but I don’t want to tell you what it is until I’ve finalised all the details.
14. What’s your favourite colour?
Blue because it reminds me of the sea, which is where I am happiest.
15. Did you get good grades in school?
Yeah kind of – I got 2 A*’s, 4 A’s and 6 B’s at GCSE and ABC at A-Level. I then went to university, where I graduated with a 2:1
16. Dream job?
I’d love to work in Digital Media, blogging and social media and such. But I also adore traveling, so my dream job would be one that combined both.
17. Played any sports?
I was a cheerleader for 5 years!
18. Do you have a degree?
Sure do, I got a 2:1 in BA Honours Theatre Performance and Event Design
20. What’s your favourite type of blog post to write?
I love topical ones about feminism and such, things that allow me to stay knowlegable, whilst also sparking interesting opinions from others. I also really enjoy writing travel content as well.
21. What do you like to collect?
When I was young I actually collection badges, however now I collect nothing but memories.
22. Describe yourself in 3 words?
Positive, passionate and loyal.
23. If you were a rapper, what would your rapper name be?
I get called Ellsa Bellsa sometimes, if that’s even a rapper name. Honestly though, nobody wants to watch me rap, it’s a new form of torture.
24. Who was the last person you DM’d?
My friend Jasmine. I sent her 95 photos over What’s App, basically spamming the poor girl when she turned her phone on.
25. What’s on top of your wish list right now?
Visiting my dear friend who works at Disney Land
26. Sorting House?
Contrary to popular belief, I’m actually a Slytherin. My positivity aside, this is because I’m incredibly ambitious, goal-orientated and resourceful. Also, like Slytherins I would much rather have a small group of loyal friends then a large group of acquaintances and you can be sure I’d walk through fire for those friends.
27. How many tattoos do you have?
I have just one, a silhouette of a mountain range above the inner crook of my left elbow. My family and I all got mountain inspired tattoos after climbed are first mountain in 2017.
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
My mum and dad. I’ve made some pretty big decisions this year and their support in me has never once wavered.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
One of my dear dear friends returned home after her many travels and we finally got to hang out again.
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
I got the best ice cream that had a giant candy floss halo around it!
31. What’s the best thing ever?
Travelling because the world is magical and filled with incredible things.
32. Favourite season?
33. Favourite holiday?
Christmas!! I am a child when it comes to Christmas, I just adore everything about it.
34. What fictional character do you relate to the most?
Meg from Disney Hercules because she’s sassy and fiercely independent. Yes she sells her soul to Hades over a boy, but nobody’s perfect.
35. Do you like surprises?
I like nice surprises!
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
I don’t really get surprised very often – nobody really surprises me. I was just walking along the street today and I found an Onken pop up event. It had the cutest photo opps and they gave me free yoghurt – that was a pretty nice surprise.
37. What’s the surprise that made you cry?
I’m sure I’ve cried at a surprise, but I can’t think of one right now.
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given someone?
I had an extra ticket to see Hamilton and I surprised my friend with it – she adores Hamilton as much as I do. The tickets were for are very own box and the view was amazing!
39. Do you like muffins?
Yes, does anyone say no to this question?
40. Do you cook often?
Not particularly, I usually run out of time or can’t be bothered, so resort to my usual jacket potato.
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
42. Is there a dessert you dislike?
I’m not a massive fan of dark chocolate, so would probably steer clear of a rich torte of something like that.
43. Cake or pie?
44. What’s your least favourite food?
Mushrooms! But I am also pescatarian, so I don’t eat meat.
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
46. It’s 4am on a Saturday night, what would you eat?
Usually when I arrive home after drinking and end up on my kitchen floor contemplating life, weirdly I usually opt to eat a plain tortilla wrap – odd as that is.
47. If you could teach a college class, what would it be called?
How To Sort Your Shit Out (sorry mum!)
48. Best animated film?
Zootopia. Hercules. Moana. God there’s so many!
49. What has a guy done or said to impress you?
To be honest I don’t have a great history with relationships and guys so I can’t actually think of anything a guy has done to impress me.
50. The best thing to do on a first date?
I like dates that show off a person personality. You can’t really get this from drinks or movies. Something fun, that’s gonna put us both at ease – or something crazy ridiculous and exciting….like paintballing
51. The worst thing to do on a first date?
Not ask me anything about myself.
52. What’s the funniest pick-up line a guy could use on a girl?
Not sure about any pick-up lines used on me, but my friend once sent every guy on my tinder rooster a picture of a fat penguin, followed up with “now that’s broken the ice.”
53. Best comic book character?
I don’t really read comic books, but I love Love LOVE superhero movies. My favourite character is probably Shuri from Black Panther – she’s such a queen (even if she is in fact a princess)
54. What are three things that are always in your purse?
Phone, keys and oyster card
55. Favourite drink?
Elderflower fizz – a cocktail consisting of gin, elderflower cordial and Prosecco.
56. If you could play a historical figure in a movie who would it be?
A strong female leader like Boudicca or Cleopatra.
57. Kittens or puppies?
I have a dog, so definitely puppies.
58. Tell me your favourite sushi roll?
The Itsu avocado rolls.
59. What kind of lipstick do you use?
I actually don’t wear lipstick unless I’m going out out. Usually I opt to use Lush’s lip scrub.
60. What kind of foundation do you use?
Bare Minerals Bare Pro
61. Blow dry or air dry?
Air dry, I don’t like how hot the hair dryer makes me.
62. Who is your fashion icon?
I don’t really have one. I just kind of wear what I wear.
63. Favourite Disney Character?
I love Moana, she’s just so fearless.
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
Working, which seems to be all I end up doing.
65. A movie you laughed the hardest through?
The first movie that popped into my head was Why Him? When James Franco throws the chicken…I literally can’t remember laughing at any movie moment more
66. A movie that made you cry?
The last movie I cried at was actually Avengers: Endgame
67. If you could sing a duet with someone, who would it be?
Brendon Urie from Panic at the Disco!!
68. If your life was a song, what would the title be?
What’s the worst that can happen?
69. What’s your favourite animal?
I love wolves, but I once got told my spirit animal was the seagulls in Finding Nemo
70. Favourite illustrator?
I can’t say that I have a favourite illustrator to be honest.
71. A person you want to have coffee with?
Emma Watson – the girl is my idol
72. What country do you wish to visit?
Bali, Jordan, Argentine, Hawaii, Antarctica, literally the whole world is on my bucket list.
73. Best way to decompress?
Music and the great outdoors.
So there you go, now you know a whole lot more about me. I hope you enjoyed reading my Vogue 73 Questions Parody!
Stay Perfect, Messy People.